Latest posts by Makeba Giles (see all)
- Caring for Loved Ones with Cancer with the Help of Walgreens - January 17, 2018
- Home Winter Woes: How Powerful Does Your Furnace Need to Be? - January 16, 2018
- Is Using an Online Drugstore Really a Better Choice? - January 12, 2018
As parents, it is nearly impossible for us to stop girl-to-girl bullying. But there are things that are children can do to help.
Just in time for back-to-school, Secret #MeanStinks has launched a new initiative called Gang up for Good. The mission is to empower daughters all across the country to help put an end to girl-to-girl bullying.
Parents and their girls can visit MeanStinks.com for tips, tools and downloads to use throughout the school year. Girls can share their own advice for being nice on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram using the hashtags #NiceAdvice, #MeanStinks. They can also paint their pinky nails blue to let their friends, their school, and world know they are taking a stand against bullying, and share their photos using the hashtag #BluePinky. Individuals, schools, and families can get great ideas for nice things to do for on Secret’s Mean Stinks website.
A new school year can be stressful and even challenging for girls. Bullying definitely does not need to be added to the mix. Log on to MeanStinks.com now to learn more about girl-to-girl bullying and encourage your daughters to Gang up for Good.
To learn more:
- Follow Secret Mean Stinks:
- Facebook http://www.facebook.com/meanstinks
- Twitter http://twitter.com/MeanStinks
- Instagram http://instagram.com/meanstinks